When SmartMatch is enabled in a property panel, each contacts dynamic buyer profile is matched against your current listings, to pinpoint and present the properties most relevant to each contact first.
Starting in the email editor, add or click on a property grid or list panel to make it active.
- Ensure that the auto-feed toggle is switched on (1).
- Click the Define Properties button (2).
- Navigate to the Contact tab.
- At the top of this tab you will see Use SmartMatch, with the toggle defaulted to the off position (3).
- Click the SmartMatch toggle to switch it on (4).
Each individual contact will then see the properties that are most relevant to their interests, in descending order within the panel.
Some points to note
Once SmartMatch is enabled, you will see that Match contact requirements is no longer editable, however the SmartMatch algorithms will take into account all known buyer preferences in the properties it elevates for each contact.
Remember, SmartMatch defines which properties are shown first, if there are not enough SmartMatched properties to fill your property panel the remainder of the panel will use your set Order By filtering (e.g: the default Date Listed - Newest to Oldest).
You can see all the properties currently SmartMatched to a contact by navigating to their Contact Profile: SmartMatch tab.