Once HomePrezzo is enabled in your ActivePipe account, you will see the HomePrezzo panel option in the email editor under Addons (1).
To add a Prezzo to your email, start by dragging and dropping it into position in your email.
- Click the Choose button to go into your HomePrezzo library.
- Select your sub menu category (2):
- Search for a Prezzo using the search bar if required (3).
- Sort by the dropdown to re-order your prezzos (4).
- Click on any thumbnail to select a Prezzo and update your template (5).
To change your selection, simply click Choose again and re-select your Prezzo.
* Not available for all users.
Formatting HomePrezzo Panels
After adding a HomePrezzo panel, you can amend it to show up to 4 Prezzos within the panel.
To do so, click the options icon from the panel editing toolbar, and then within the Styles options, click on Column Count to adjust the amount of Prezzo's to show in this panel.
Click Apply to update your panel.
* You can also adjust other panel styling here like padding and inset.
Preview your Prezzo
Just like other content in your email, to see how your Prezzo will look to your contacts, click the Preview button, and select View Preview.
Then click on your HomePrezzo panel to see its preview.
* You can also include text with your HomePrezzo content, or use a combination of HomePrezzo and other content in the same panel, by using standard Images, or Text & Images panels.
Please sign in to leave a comment.