Remember to activate the finance nurture campaigns before assigning profiles to your contacts, or the campaigns will not be triggered. *
* You will need to assign and sync EACH label to ONE TEST contact BEFORE activating the nurture campaigns.
Assigning profiles to clients within Infynity
If your ActivePipe account is integrated with Infynity, you have the ability to pass any profiles added to a clients account in Infynity, through to your ActivePipe account as contact tags.
By adding and syncing these tags, you can tailor the content you send from ActivePipe (including the ActivePipe finance nurture campaigns), so that it's relevant to the needs and attributes assigned to each client. Here's how.
Starting in your Infynity account:
- From your Accounts menu, click on Manage Accounts.
- Locate the client account that you would like to look into.
- Within the Tailored Information panel, click the Edit link.
- Within the pop-up you'll see Client Profile(s), click on this to see a dropdown containing the available profiles to add, e.g: Real Estate Agent
- Once you've added as many profiles as required, click Save Changes.
Sync Infynity client profiles as tags to your ActivePipe account
Once the client profiles are added, navigate to your Infynity Marketing menu, click ActivePipe and then Sync ActivePipe
When you log back into your ActivePipe account, these profiles will appear as tags in the contacts profile.
For further information, see: http://manual.infynity.com.au/manage-account.html