When setting up a new user in ActivePipe, if you would like to integrate their Box+Dice contacts with their ActivePipe account, you'll need to know their Box+Dice user ID.
To locate the user's Box+Dice ID, start by logging into your Box+Dice admin account.
- From the left menu bar, choose More (1).
- Under Filters, type in "Staff" and utilise the other checkboxes or filters if required to drill down on the specific user (2).
- From here, depending on your web browser, you may find the ID in a couple of ways:
- Hover your mouse over the user details in the list (3);
- Whilst hovering, check the link at the bottom of screen. The user ID is the portion of the address after "...staff/ " e.g: 13 (4);
- OR click on the user from the list (3).
- Once within the user's profile, their user ID can be found as part of the URL, again specifically after "...staff/ "