When you enter any campaign report, you'll land on the Overview tab.
Here you'll see:
- At Admin level: The Users the campaign is sending on behalf of (1)
- At User level: The recipients you've sent to (2)
- If it was a single send campaign you'll also see:
- The date it was sent (3)
- A view email link (4) which will show you what your email looked like when it was sent.
Dynamic visual data
Providing an easy reference to send dates, views and click numbers. Hover over dates to see individual daily figures.
The scope can be narrowed or widened using the date range selectors.
Emails Sent: The total number of emails successfully sent.
- Bounces: The total number of emails that hard or soft bounced.
- Delivery rate: The total percentage of sent emails.
View Rate percentage: The number of unique views, divided by total emails sent.
- Total views: The total number of times the email was viewed (i.e: including if the same contact viewed the email multiple times).
- Unique views: The total number of times the email was viewed by different contacts.
* Learn how Apple's iOS 15 can affect view rates
Interaction rate percentage: The total unique clicks divided by total unique views.
- Total clicks: The total number of times any contacts clicked on a link (i.e: including if the same contact clicks on a link several times). This number excludes contacts who didn't view the email.
- Unique clicks: The total number of times different contacts (who had viewed the email) clicked on a link.
Property total: The total number of properties sent in the email.
- Clicks: The total number of times any property links were clicked.
- Unique clicks: The total number of times properties were clicked on by different contacts.
If more than one send is included, the totals and percentages will be cumulative.
Use the date range selector to narrow down to singular sends/smaller date parameters if required.
The contacts that have shown the most interest by clicking on links in your emails.
The links that have been clicked the most by your contacts.
You can click the View Full List button beneath either of these to see a more comprehensive list.
You can also click on any contact here to see their full Contact Profile, or click on any link to see exactly who clicked on it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.