This is completely up to you, and can be easily done.
Start by navigating to the Emails menu, and click on the email you want to edit.
Once you are in the email editor:
- Click on the relevant panel to make it active.
- From the panel options bar:
- Click the up or down icon to move by one panel at a time.
- Or click and hold the reposition icon, then drag the panel anywhere in your template (excluding within locked groupings).
- If you are moving a section, make sure to move all panels associated with it, e.g: any headings and spacers/lines as well as the main panel.
- Click Save to update your template.
If you cannot move a panel in a specific spot or email, the email may be restricted. Contact your admin or ActivePipe support to discuss why.