You may want to move a panel or section of an email to another position, e.g.: you may prefer your agent profile and contact details to appear at the bottom of your template instead of the top. This is completely up to you and can be easily done.
To do so, start by navigating to the Emails menu, and select the email you'd like to edit. Once you are in the email editor:
- Select the relevant panel to make it active.
- From the panel editing toolbar:
- Select the up or down icons to move the panel one place at a time;
- Or select and hold the reposition icon, then drag the panel anywhere in your template (excluding in between or past locked panels).
- If you are moving a section of content, e.g.: your feature listing has an introductory heading panel above it, and a line beneath it, make sure to move all panels associated with the main panel.
- Select Save to update your template.
You can also choose to add, edit or remove panels.
If you cannot move a panel in a specific spot or email, the email may be restricted. Contact your admin or ActivePipe support to discuss why.
Please sign in to leave a comment.