There are times when you may want to remove an individual or multiple panels from an existing email.
For example, you may want to remove a filtered property panel, like the "Price Changed" section from a Changed Property Report.
This is completely up to you, and can be easily done. To do so, start by navigating to the Emails menu, and select the email you would like to edit. Once you are in the email editor:
- Select the relevant panel to make it active.
- From the panel editing toolbar, select the more icon, and then select Delete (1) *
- If you are deleting a section, make sure to delete all panels associated with it, e.g.: any headings (2) and spacers or lines (3) as well.
- Select Save to update your template.
* If you are an admin, this change will apply to all users within your account, unless you switch to a user-level account.
If you cannot remove a panel it may be restricted. Contact your admin or ActivePipe support to discuss why.