If you have more than one property feed connected to your ActivePipe account, you have the option to customise their usage based on your preferences.
Default property feed settings for all Users within an ActivePipe office are set at Admin level. This means that each User within the office will use the same property feed settings.
If preferred, feed settings can be customised to suit each User, and also each individual property panel.
To customise feeds by User, Admins will first need to switch to their account. From here:
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the Properties sub menu.
- Under Property Feeds, you may see Use all feeds toggled on, or it may be off and certain feeds selected.
- To change the default feed selections for this User, toggle Use all feeds ON, or toggle all feeds OFF and tick, or untick individual feeds.
- Select Update to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.