If you have more than one property feed connected to your ActivePipe account, you have the option to customise their use based on your preferences.
You may wish to enable different feeds for different users within your account (e.g: by default Sally Smith shows listings from your "East" feed, and Andrew Agent shows listings from your "North" feed).
You may also wish to customise individual property panels within an email, e.g: have one panel showing listings only from your "North" feed, and another showing listings from "East", "South" and "West").
To customise feeds using either of these examples, first check the default property feed settings in your Settings menu. This will be the fallback for all property panels. *
* For admins, this will be the default for all user accounts that are not individually customised.
Customise property feeds by user
To customise the feeds enabled per user, start in the user's account (admins will first need to switch to their account). From here:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- Under Property Feeds, tick the feeds you wish to enable for this user.
- After making changes, click Update
Customise feeds by property panel
To customise property feeds by property panel*, start by navigating to the email editor, and clicking on the property panel to make it active (with the auto feed toggle switched on). From here:
- Click the Define Properties button.
- Click on the Feeds tab.
- Tick feeds on/off to suit your preferences.
- Click Update to save changes for this individual panel.
* If you are an admin, this will affect all users that you delegate the applicable email to.