When using multiple property panels in the email editor, if a property is included in one property panel, by default it will be excluded from any automated property panels below that (i.e: panels with the feed toggle switched on).
This is ideal in the case of using a Feature Property panel to showcase a new listing, but not wanting it to appear again with your other new listings in the grid below.
However in other cases, for example a changed property report that includes both upcoming inspections and auctions, you may wish to show a property multiple times.
Set a property panel to include properties from other panels
- Start by selecting the property panel to make it active *
- Then select Define Properties
- Staying within the Basic sub menu, tick the Include properties from other panels option (1).
- Click Update to save your changes.
Repeat this for any other dynamic property panels that you wish to allow duplicates in.
* This functionality only applies to panels with the feed toggle switched on. When the toggle is switched off, you can manually choose any property, including using the same property multiple times, if you wish to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.