Using the Campaign Event trigger, you can automatically send an email to your contacts at customised times before or after an event.
* You can also send an email on the exact date and anniversary of an event
For example, you can email a contact to celebrate the approaching anniversary of a settlement date, or set up and send highly personalised touch points at defined times after a settlement, to prompt re-engagement.
Send an email before or after an event
Start by navigating to the Campaigns menu. From here:
- Select Create Campaign
- Give your campaign an appropriate name, then select Continue
Once you are in the campaign builder:
- If you are an Admin, first choose the Users you would like to send on behalf of.
- Within the Choose recipients module, click the Send to ALL contacts toggle to ON.
- Then select Add a new module *
* Adding new modules, and the Event module are not available to all ActivePipe users. Contact the ActivePipe support team to discuss enabling this in your account.
- Under Triggers, choose Event (1)
- Within the Event module, use the Select Event dropdown to choose the event you want to trigger from, e.g: Settlement. Custom Fields recorded as dates will be included here.
- Choose the time you would like the email to go out using the Hour, Minute and AM/PM selectors.
- Then tick Schedule, and use the dropdown selector to choose whether you would like to send Before or After the event.
- Use the number and period selectors to choose the length of time that you would like to precede or send after the event, e.g: After 6 Months.
- Complete your campaign:
- Select Add a new module.
- Choose the Actions: Send Email module.
- Select or create your email.
- Click Save & Activate to set your campaign live.
You can also create a "drip campaign", sending relevant touch points after selected periods of time by adding subsequent Delay and Send Email modules after the initial Send Email module, e.g: Send a "We hope you're enjoying your new home" themed email after 6 months, and a "If your circumstances have changed, we can help" themed email after 3 years.