Using the Event module*, you can automatically send an email to your contacts based on a special event, or at customised times after an event.
For example, you can email a contact to celebrate the anniversary of a settlement date, or set up and send highly personalised touch points at defined times after a settlement, to prompt re-engagement.
Starting in the Campaigns menu, create a new campaign.
Once you are in the campaign builder:
- If you are an admin, first choose the Users you would like to send on behalf of.
- Within the Choose recipients module, tick Send to all contacts.
- Then click Add a new module *
- Under Triggers, choose Event (1)
- In the event module, click on the Select Event dropdown, and choose the event you want to trigger from (e.g: Settlement).
- Choose the time you would like the email to go out.
- Then click Add a new module, and under Schedulers choose Delay
- From the Select Delay period dropdown choose from:
- Years *
* You can alternatively choose to tick the "Repeat annually" option in the Event module if you would like to send on the occasion of the event and then yearly.
- In the Select Value box, type in the desired number.
- Complete your campaign by adding the module of Actions: Send Email, select or create your email, and click Save & Activate
You can also create a "drip campaign", sending relevant touch points after selected periods of time by adding more Delay and Send Email modules, e.g: Send a "We hope you're enjoying your new home" themed email after 6 months, and a "If your circumstances have changed, we can help" themed email after 3 years.
* Adding new modules and the Event module are not available to all ActivePipe users. Contact the ActivePipe support team to discuss enabling this in your account.