If you need to unsubscribe multiple contacts, there are several ways to action this:
Unsubscribe multiple contacts through the Contact List
Whether your contacts are integrated with your CRM or not, one option to unsubscribe multiple contacts is to use the tick boxes available within the Contact List tab.
To start, navigate to the Contacts menu, and then to the Contact List tab.
Using the tick boxes, choose the contacts you wish to unsubscribe. You can do this by:
- Ticking contacts individually;
- Using filters to define a group of contacts to unsubscribe, and then tick Select All;
- Holding down shift + click to select all contacts in a sequential order;
- Selecting all contacts from the current page;
- Selecting all contacts in your account.
Once any contacts are selected, the Bulk Action options will appear (1).
Choose Unsubscribe to initiate the action for the selected contacts, then click OK on the confirmation pop-up.
* Note: If any selected contacts are already unsubscribed, the bulk action will not alter their subscription status or unsubscribe reason.
Contact integrated accounts
If the contacts in your ActivePipe account are integrated with your CRM, you can also action a bulk unsubscribe within your CRM. When ActivePipe performs its next sync, the applicable contacts will be unsubscribed.
If the action is urgent, after unsubscribing the contacts in your CRM, you may contact the ActivePipe support team to request a CRM data push for the applicable account/s.
Contacts managed with CSV uploads
If you manage contacts within ActivePipe using CSV uploads, there are two other ways to perform a bulk unsubscribe.
- Upload a list of all your subscribed contacts, and tick the unsubscribe all contacts not in this import option at review stage (1).
- Or compile/export a list of all the contacts you wish to unsubscribe:
- Add a column to your CSV file with the heading "Subscription status".
- In each cell in this column copy in "Unsubscribed".
- Upload your CSV file and at verification stage Subscription Status should map, if not, choose it from the field selector dropdown (2).
- When the upload completes, the applicable contacts will be unsubscribed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.