Using a campaign Event trigger, you can send an email to your contacts based on a special event, like a birthday, anniversary or property settlement date. *
This can be sent on the occasion and anniversary of an event, or at a specified time before or after an event.
Send an email to a contact on the occasion and anniversary of an event
Start by navigating to the Campaigns menu. From here:
- Select Create Campaign
- Give your campaign an appropriate name, then select Continue
Once you are in the campaign builder:
- If you are an Admin, first choose the Users you would like to send on behalf of.
- Within the Choose recipients module, click the Send to ALL contacts toggle to ON.
- Then select Add a new module *
* Adding new modules, and the Event module are not available to all ActivePipe users. Contact the ActivePipe support team to discuss enabling this in your account.
- Under Triggers, choose Event (1)
- Within the Event module, use the Select Event dropdown to choose the event you want to trigger from (e.g: Birthday). Custom Fields recorded as dates will be included here.
- To send the email on the day of the event, simply choose the time you would like the email to go out, using the Hour, Minute and AM/PM selectors. *
- To send the email on the day of the event, and repeat annually thereafter, tick the Repeat annually box.
* You can also schedule the campaign to send at a specified time before or after an event.
- Complete your campaign:
- Select Add a new module.
- Choose the Actions: Send Email module.
- Select or create your email.
- Click Save & Activate to set your campaign live.