Sending content that is innately personal will help strengthen your contact relationships.
Using the Event module*, you can send an email to your contacts based on a special event, or at appointed times after a special event. Examples of special events include a contacts birthday, or a property settlement date.
Send an email to a contact on or before an event
Starting in the Campaigns menu, create a new campaign.
Once you are in the campaign builder:
- If you are an admin, first choose the Users you would like to send on behalf of.
- Within the Choose recipients module, tick Send to all contacts.
- Then click Add a new module *
- Under Triggers, choose Event (1)
- Within the event module, click on the Select Event dropdown, and choose the event you want to trigger from (e.g: Birthday).
- To send the email on the day of the event, just choose the time you would like the email to go out;
- To send the email out before the event, after choosing the time, tick the Schedule before event by box, and select your timeframe from the dropdown (up to 31 days).
- You can also choose to send this campaign on the same date and time every year, by ticking the repeat annually box.
- Complete your campaign by adding the module of Actions: Send Email, select or create your relevant email, and click Save & Activate.
* Adding new modules and the Event module are not available to all ActivePipe users. Contact the ActivePipe support team to discuss enabling this in your account.