Logging in to ActivePipe as an admin is no different to logging in as a user. Firstly, go to:
When your account is set up, you’ll be provided with a username - typically your email address;
and instructions to set up a password. If you ever forget your password, you can click the Forgot? link on the login page to reset it. If you don't see the reset link promptly in your inbox, check your spam or junk folders.
If you have trouble logging in, or don't have access as you think you should, contact our support team for assistance.
What can I see and do when logged in as an admin?
What you have access to as an admin differs from a user level login.
As an admin you will:
- See totals for emails sent, views and interactions for your whole office (1).
- See the combined activity on Intent*, Requests*, Updates* and High Value contacts for all users in your office (2).
- See combined Property Notifications (3) and Popular Properties (4) for your whole office.
- See when your users last logged into ActivePipe (5).
- Be able to switch to user and office wide accounts (6).
- See no Contacts menu, as an admin does not send from themselves (7).
If you are an admin that also needs to send on your own behalf, you will need a user account as well as admin access.
To add a new admin to your account, simply send their details (full name and email address) to the support team and they will enable their access.
* This functionality is not enabled in all ActivePipe accounts. Contact the support team to discuss further.
Please sign in to leave a comment.