As email templates can constantly be updated, looking at an email preview may not always show you how it looked when it was previously sent.
To see how an email looked at the time it was sent:
- If you have a Sends menu, start by navigating here:
- On the Recent tab, scroll down and click on the campaign containing the email you want to view.
- If you don't have a Sends menu, start by navigating to the Campaigns menu:
- From the campaign list, click on the campaign containing the email you want to view.
- On the campaign report Overview tab, click the view email link (1).
A separate tab will then open, showing you how the email looked at the time it was sent. *
* It's important to note that if you are looking at an email attached to a recurring campaign, the view email link will show you how the email looked the last time it was sent.