ActivePipe can enable a user to act as a corporate or brand level admin, allowing them to create one campaign, and delegate it to send on behalf of any or all of the users within their brand or wider group*.
To do so, start by navigating to the Campaigns menu, and then create a new campaign.
Once in the campaign builder:
Choose who to send the campaign on behalf of
Within the Users module, click the Select Users button.
In the subsequent pop up, you can choose to select:
- All Offices (1);
- Or select individual offices (2) - using the search box to assist if you have many (3);
- Or click the View Users link (4) for any office to select individual users.
- You can also choose to select a combination of the above (e.g: everyone from one office, and a few select users from another).
Once you have ticked all required users, click Apply
Select the recipients
Once your users are selected, go to the Recipients module. Here the options are to:
- Turn the toggle on to select All Contacts;
- Or turn the toggle off to Select Audiences and Tags:
- Start typing in the audience/tag box. In the dropdown below you will see matching audiences/tags. *
- Make your selection.
- Add additional audiences/tags by repeating this step.
* It's important to note that if you are selecting audiences, this will only apply to selected users who have a matching audience in their account. For example, if you select "buyer" as the audience, but some users have called the audience "buyers", only those with "buyer" will send the campaign.
Complete the campaign workflow
Once you have selected your users and their recipients, complete your campaign workflow:
- Choose when (a singular date & time) to schedule the campaign on behalf of the users.
- Choose which email to attach to the campaign.
Once all the campaign selections are made, click Save & Activate.
At this point you'll be asked if you would like to notify your users of the campaign scheduled on their behalf. You can choose to either:
- Type in an optional message and click the Send Notification button;
- Or choose not to notify the users by clicking the Don't Send link.
* This functionality is optional. Please contact the ActivePipe support team to discuss enabling this in your account.