You can export your contacts from Gmail, ready to import them into your ActivePipe account.
- Go to Google Contacts
- Select one of the following:
- A single contact - check the box next to the contact name.
- Multiple contacts - check the boxes next to all the contacts you want to export.
- All contacts - check the box next to any contact, then in the top left click the Selection Actions arrow.
- Once you've chosen your contacts, click the More actions icon
- Choose Export
- To back up your contacts, select Google CSV
- To save your file, click Export