You can export your contacts from Outlook.com and then import them into other email platforms like Gmail or Yahoo, or other versions of Outlook. Here's how:
- Sign in to Outlook.com
- Select at the lower left corner of the page to go to the People page.
- On the toolbar, select Manage then choose Export contacts from the dropdown.
- Choose to export all contacts;
- Or choose only contacts from a specific folder,
- Select Export.
- At the bottom of the page, to save the file as "contacts.csv" in your default downloads folder, select Save. To modify the file name/location, select the arrow next to Save and select Save as.
Please sign in to leave a comment.