You can export a list of the connections you have made on LinkedIn at any time.
To export LinkedIn connections:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- From the dropdown select Settings & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Scroll down to the How LinkedIn uses your data section, then find and expand the Getting a copy of your data sub-section.
- Select Want something in particular? Select the data files you're most interested in, and then tick Connections
- Click Request archive
- Enter your password as prompted, then click Done
You will receive an email to your primary email address which will include a link where you can download your list of connections.
Please sign in to leave a comment.