There may be occasions where you believe that the contact numbers in your ActivePipe contact list or audiences don't equal those in your CRM, or perhaps recipient numbers shown for your campaign don't match up to the numbers in your audience list.
If you think you have contacts missing from an audience, or numbers don't match up, first consider and investigate the following:
If you are a user with an integrated contact account, are all the contacts assigned to you in your CRM? - i.e: Are you the contact owner / first point of contact / primary owner? If not, the contact will not show in your account or audiences.
The total number of contacts in your account, and the total number of contacts in any audience will firstly include those that are unsubscribed.
- Contact total: Check your Contact Overview to confirm how many contacts in your account are subscribed.
- Audience totals: Use the filter of Status: Is Equal to: Subscribed (1) to see a subscribed total in any audience.
Missing email addresses
When you compare the number of contacts shown in the campaign recipient module (1), to the number of emails actually sent in a campaign (2) you may find that the numbers don't match.
It's important to note that the total number of contacts shown in the Choose recipients module will include those contacts without an email address.
To check the maximum reachable contacts for the campaign:
- If sending to All Contacts:
- Go into the Contacts menu, click on the Contact List tab, and use the filters of Status: Is equal to: Subscribed (3); and Email Address: Has a value (4) to see the maximum number of contacts reachable from the account.
- If sending to a particular audience:
- Go into the Audience menu and click on the audience you want to look into.
- Add the filters of Status: Is equal to: Subscribed (6); and Email Address: Has a value (7) to see the maximum number of contacts reachable from the audience.
Integration sync time
If you have an integrated contact account that was recently modified, you need to allow approximately 2-3 hours for your CRM to sync with your ActivePipe account.
If you have checked all of the above and still think there are contact discrepancies in your account, contact the support team for further assistance.