When you navigate to the Contacts menu, you will see two tabs - Overview and Contact List.
Click on the Contact List tab to:
- Add new contacts (for accounts without contact integration) (1).
- Search for a contact by typing their name or email within the search bar (2).
- Use Filters to define and view a specific contact group, e.g: all contacts within a certain suburb (3).
- Select Download .CSV to quickly download a complete list of filtered contacts (4).
- See your total number of selected contacts (5).
- Use the tick boxes (6) to select individual, filtered, or all contacts. Once selected, use the bulk actions (7) to unsubscribe, download, add or remove tags, or delete the selected contacts.
- See your full list of contacts, including name, contact number, email, source, date of last record update and subscription status (8). The default list order is by most recently updated, descending. You can alternatively choose to sort by name, email, or status by clicking on the relevant heading arrows. Click on any contact to see a full Contact Profile.
- Select more next to any contact to delete, unsubscribe, resubscribe, or add or remove contact tags to this contact (9).