When you navigate to the Contacts menu, you will see two tabs - Overview and Contact List.
Click on the Contact List tab to:
- Search for a contact by clicking on the magnifying glass (1).
- Add new contacts (CSV based accounts) (2).
- Use filters to define and view a specific contact group, e.g: all contacts within a certain suburb (3).
- See your total number of selected contacts (4).
- Use the tick boxes (5) to select individual, filtered, or all contacts. Once selected, use the bulk actions (6) to unsubscribe, download, add or remove tags, or delete the selected contacts.
- See your full list of contacts, including name, contact number, email, date of last record update and subscription status (7). The default list order is by most recently updated, descending. You can alternatively choose to list by name, email, or status by clicking on the relevant heading. Click on any contact to see a full Contact Profile
- Click on the more icon next to any contact to delete, unsubscribe, resubscribe, or add tags to the contact (8).