When you navigate to the Contacts menu, the first tab you will see is your Contacts Overview.
Here you will find high level information on your:
- Total Contacts - This includes all of your contacts, including those unsubscribed.
- Subscribed Contacts - This is your total number of contacts currently subscribed. A one week snapshot provides a quick indicator on recent additions here.
- Unsubscribed Contacts - This shows the total number of your contacts that are currently unsubscribed, including those unsubscribed through repeated soft-bounces. A one week snapshot provides a quick indicator on recent activity here.
- Not Subscribed Contacts - The total number of contacts in your account that have never been communicated with. A one week snapshot provides a quick indicator on recent additions here.
In-depth detail can be found by clicking the View All links under each total (1).
Beneath your totals you will see recent insights into your:
- Up & Coming Contacts - Showing your current Up & Coming contacts, listed in descending order of their last interaction (click). Click on any contact card to see a full profile.
- Highly Interactive Contacts - Showing your current Highly interactive contacts, listed in descending order of their last interaction (click). Click on any contact to see a full profile;
- New Contacts - Your most recently subscribed contacts in descending order, including their subscription date. Click on any contact card to see a full Contact Profile.
Again, you can click on the View All link beneath any of these groups to a full list.
- Contacts Timeline - Providing a snapshot of your database activity, in descending time order.
Click on any card to see more details, or scroll down and click Load More to see earlier activity.