By default, the Listing Status in an auto fed property panel is most commonly set to show Current properties.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or click on an existing property panel to make it active.
- In the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the Feed Toggle is in the on position, to automate populating the panel.
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties options, stay within the Basic sub menu.
- Select the Listing Status section to expand the options you have available*.
- Tick, or un-tick the listing status options to suit, e.g: Just tick Sold to only display sold properties in this panel.
- Or select All to show all available listing statuses.
- Click Update to save your changes.
* The available options will differ, based on what is available from your property feed/s.
This effects this panel only, so if you want to reflect this in other property panels in your email, just repeat the process.