By default, the Listing Status in an auto fed property panel is most commonly set to show Current properties.
This can however be updated to alternatively or additionally include Sold, Leased, or any other listing status being received from your property feed, e.g: Withdrawn, Off Market.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or click on an existing property panel to make it active.
- In the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the Feed Toggle is in the on position, to automate populating the panel.
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties options, stay within the Basic sub menu.
- Select the Listing Status section to expand the options you have available.*
- Tick, or un-tick the listing status options to suit, e.g: Just tick Sold to only display sold properties in this panel.
- Or select All to show all available listing statuses.
- Click Update to save your changes.
* The available options will differ, based on what is available from your property feed/s.
Learn more about supported Listing Statuses.
This effects this panel only, so if you want to reflect this in other property panels in your email, just repeat the process.