By default, the Listing type in auto fed property panels is usually set to Sale.
You can however easily change this if preferred.
Starting in the email editor, click on the property panel you'd like to modify to make it active. The auto-feed toggle should be switched on.
- Click the Define Properties button.
- On the pop-up, stay on the Basic tab.
- Under Listing Type choose your preference from the dropdown (1).
- Sale: Show only Sale properties
- Lease: Show only Lease properties
- Both: Show properties defined as both for sale and lease
- Any: Show both Sale and Lease properties
- Click Update.
Note: This effects this panel only, so if you want to reflect this in other property panels in your email, just repeat the process.
If you believe your filters are correct and a property is showing incorrectly, firstly confirm its status on your property feed, i.e: check if the property is listed as "lease" or "sale" on your website or portal. If listed correctly, contact email@example.com for further assistance.