By default, the Listing Type in an auto fed property panel is most commonly set to show Sale properties.
This can however be updated to alternatively or additionally include Lease properties.
To do so, start in the email editor, and either add a new property panel, or select an existing one to make it active. The feed toggle should be set to Dynamic
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties options, stay within the Basic sub menu.
- Select the Listing Types section to expand the options you have available*.
- Tick, or untick the listing type options to suit, e.g: Tick Lease, and untick Sale to only show properties for lease.
- Or select All to show all available listing types.
- Click Update to save your changes.
* If you have no lease properties available from your feed/s, you will not see a Lease option here.
Note: This effects this panel only, so if you want to reflect this in other property panels in your email, just repeat the process.
If you believe your filters are correct and a property is showing incorrectly, firstly confirm its status on your property feed, i.e: check if the property is listed as "lease" or "sale" on your website or portal. If listed correctly, contact the ActivePipe support team for further assistance.