To access your account settings, start by navigating to the Settings menu.
From here, at a User level you will see the following sub menus:
- Update your General details: Including your profile image, contact name, contact numbers, title/position, and licence.
- Manage your Links: Website, YouTube, Vimeo and social media links.
See your Sender Details (from name; from and reply to email).
Note: Only ActivePipe Support can change your send details.
- Manage your Custom Fields*
- Manage your Blacklists
- View and manage your Contact Tags
- Manage your Property Feeds: Customise your default property feeds at a user level, superseding default admin property feeds.
- Manage your Lead Notifications: Add or amend additional recipients.
- Update your preferences for the Campaign Report Email, Profile Update Emails and Sign up Page Emails*
- See all of your current integrations, and when they last synced with your account.
- Preview and copy links for your landing pages.*
Remember after making any changes to click Update or Save Changes
* Not all functionality is available to all ActivePipe accounts. If you are unsure if you should have a certain function, or would like to discuss enabling one, please contact email@example.com to discuss.
Please sign in to leave a comment.