As as admin, you have the ability to manage account settings for both yourself and the users within your group/office.
You can also manage your User accounts through your Users menu.
To access your account settings, start by navigating to the Settings menu.
From here, at admin level you will see four menus:
- See the General Details for your admin account, including your profile name and email address.
- Update primary and secondary phone numbers.
- Update Links: Including social media and website links.
- View your Send Details (these can only be amended by email@example.com).
- Manage the Communication Categories for the users in your account. *
- Manage your Property Feeds: Set the default email property feeds for all your users.
- Manage your Lead Notifications: Add or amend additional recipients.
* Not all functionality is available within all ActivePipe accounts. If you are unsure if you should have a certain function, or would like to discuss enabling one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.