There are many reasons why you might like to download the list of Most engaged contacts for a particular property:
- You are an Admin, and want to provide a full list of contact interaction to the listing agent (regardless of contact assignment).
- You're a listing agent, who wishes to print the list to follow up with engaged contacts over the phone.
- You manage your contacts with CSV uploads, and want to upload your most engaged contacts as a new Audience in your account, to email them updates on this property, or advise them of a new listing just like it.
- Staying on the property Information tab, scroll to the bottom of the screen if necessary.
- Select View Full List, found under the Most Engaged Contacts snapshot.
- At the top of the full list, next to the contact total, select Download .CSV (1)
- Within the Choose what to download box, select the information you would like to download, either by ticking Select All, or customise your selection by ticking/unticking individual boxes (more options may be found by scrolling down within the selection box).
- When you have finished making your selections, select Download
- You will then see that your download is being prepared. Once complete, you will find your .CSV file in the location where all your local downloads are saved to.