There are many reasons why you might like to download the list of Most engaged contacts for a particular property:
- You are an Admin, and want to provide a full list of contact interaction to the listing agent (regardless of contact assignment).
- You're a listing agent, who wishes to print the list to follow up with engaged contacts over the phone.
- You manage your contacts with CSV uploads, and want to upload your most engaged contacts as a new Audience in your account, to email them updates on this property, or advise them of a new listing just like it.
To download your most engaged contacts, start by navigating to the property, either via the Properties menu or clicking directly on a popular property. From here:
- Staying on the property Information tab, scroll to the bottom of the screen if necessary.
- Select View Full List, found under the Most Engaged Contacts snapshot.
- At the top of the full list, next to the contact total, select Download .CSV (1)
- Within the Choose what to download box, select the information you would like to download, either by ticking Select All, or customise your selection by ticking/unticking individual boxes (more options may be found by scrolling down within the selection box).
- When you have finished making your selections, select Download
- You will then see that your download is being prepared. Once complete, you will find your .CSV file in the location where all your local downloads are saved to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.