Under the Contact tab, you can filter properties by data related to your contacts:
- Show only those properties Contacts interacted with (clicked on through ActivePipe communications) - within a selected time period. E.g: Send an Open Home reminder to contacts that have shown interest by clicking on the property previously.
- Show only properties where a Contact has attended an open home* - within a selected time period. E.g: Thank the contact for attending, and request feedback on the property.
* This depends on the Open Home attendance being recorded in/fed from your CRM).
- Match contact requirements**:
- Price range
- Number of bedrooms
- City (equating to suburb in ANZ)
** This depends on the relevant contact requirements being available in ActivePipe.
If more than one requirement is ticked, the subsequent filter/s will be added in addition, e.g: Price AND Bedrooms.
- Only show properties Located near contact***:
- Same ZIP/Postcode
- By Distance (editable)
- Same City (equating to suburb in ANZ)
*** This depends on the contacts address being known in ActivePipe.