Starting with an active auto-fed property panel, select Define Properties and then select the Contact sub menu.
Here you can filter the panel by:*
- Match contact requirements:
- Suburb (City)
- Property Type
* This depends on the relevant contact requirements being available in ActivePipe.
If more than one requirement is ticked, the subsequent filter/s will be added in addition, e.g: Price and Bedrooms.
- Show only those properties a Contact interacted with (clicked on through ActivePipe communications) - within a selected time period.
e.g: Send an open home reminder to contacts that have shown interest by clicking on the property previously.
- Show only properties where a Contact has attended an open home* - within a selected time period. e.g: Thank the contact for attending, and request feedback on the property.
* This depends on the Open Home attendance being recorded in your CRM and integrated with ActivePipe).
- Only show properties that are located near your contacts*, selectable by:
- Same ZIP/postcode
- By selectable distance
- Same suburb
- Same state
* This depends on the contacts address being known in ActivePipe.
Click on the Basic, Advanced, or Feeds sub menus for more filter options.
You can alternatively use SmartMatch to match your properties to your contacts.