Under the Advanced tab, you can filter properties by: *
- Upcoming Events: Only show properties with an Inspection or Auction scheduled within a chosen time period (up to 90 days).
- Updates: Only show properties that have been updated within a chosen time period (up to 90 days). The updates that can be chosen are:
- Price change
- Status change
- Only Include Agent’s Listings - This will only include properties where the sending agent is the primary listing agent.
- Exclude properties with hidden or undisclosed prices - Remember this is reflected in this panel only.
- Use properties from campaign trigger - Used in Inspection Feedback emails, to connect the property relating to an inspection attendance.
- Restrict listings by location - either by Postcode/ZIP code, Suburb or State.
* These filters depend on the relevant information being fed through to ActivePipe from your listing provider.
Choosing a time frame to filter by
If you filter by an upcoming event or an update, you can choose to cover a period of anywhere up to 90 days. The time covered applies from the campaign's scheduled time.
For example, if a "Just Listed" campaign is sent daily at 11am, the properties covered will be those with changes received by ActivePipe before 11am that day, back to midnight the day before. *
Looking at an example of upcoming events, if you choose to filter by Inspections in next 7 days, and send the campaign Weekly at 9am on Friday, the panel will show only properties with inspections after 9am on the Friday, up to midnight the following Thursday.
* Precise timing can also be enabled if you prefer, meaning that the time covered would be exact - e.g: 1 day would cover 24 hours from time of send. Contact ActivePipe Support to discuss enabling this in your account.