Starting with an active auto-fed property panel, select Define Properties and then select the Feeds* sub menu.
* If you only have one feed integrated with your account, you will not see the Feeds sub menu, as there are no changes that can be made here.
By default, the Feed menu will show that Use my account settings is on.*
You will see all of your feeds and current selections beneath, but they won't be editable.
To customise the feed selection for this panel:
- Click the Use my Account Settings toggle to the off position. Feed selections will then become editable.
- Update your selection by ticking or unticking feeds.
- Select Continue to save your selection and update the panel.
* Feed selections made here only affect the individual panel. To update your account defaults (for all property panels), go to your Settings menu, and then go to Properties
Select the Basic, Advanced or Contact sub menus for more filter options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.