Within the Basic sub menu you can modify:
- Maximum properties (to be shown in this panel): This can be anywhere from 1-48.
- Property Type: Choose “Any”, or single building types, e.g: Houses or Apartments.
- Zoning Type: Tick the boxes to choose one, several, or all Zoning Types (e.g: Residential + Land).
- Listing Type: Filter your properties to show just Sale properties, just Lease properties, or Any.
- Listing Status: This can be changed to Sold, Withdrawn, Leased, Offmarket, Current or Any.
- Order By: Choose in which order you would like the properties to appear, e.g: Show your most expensive properties at the top (Price - High to Low), or show properties in order of upcoming open homes (Next Inspection/Open House - Date Order).
- Include properties from other panels: Tick this to allow properties in auto fed panels to appear in more than one.
- Exclude properties marked as under offer: When ticked, applicable properties will be removed from this panel (only).*
*Scroll down within the menu to see this option.