Starting with an active auto-fed property panel, select Define Properties and stay within the Basic sub menu to adjust the:
- Maximum Properties: Use the dropdown to select the maximum amount of properties to show in this panel. If you are using a grid panel the numbers will be shown in increments of 2.
- Property Types: Expand the option and use the tick boxes to filter by single, multiple or all available property types in this panel.*
* The available options will differ, based on what is available from your property feed/s.
- Listing Types: Expand the option and use the tick boxes to show only Sale properties, only Lease properties, or All listing types in this panel.
- Listing Status: Expand the option and use the tick boxes to filter by single, multiple, or all available listing statuses, e.g: Sold, Current, Withdrawn, Leased, Off-market.*
- Zoning Types: Expand the option and use the tick boxes to filter by one, several, or all Zoning Types (e.g: Residential and Commercial).
- Order By: Use the dropdown to choose in which order you would like the properties to appear, e.g: Show your most expensive properties at the top of the panel (Price - High to Low), or show properties in order of upcoming open homes (Next Inspection/Next Open House - Date Order).
- Include properties from other panels: Tick this to allow properties in auto fed panels to appear in more than one.
- Exclude properties marked as under offer: When ticked, any properties marked as under offer will be removed from this panel (only).
* The Feeds sub menu is only visible when multiple property feeds are integrated with your account.