With any automated property panel in the email builder you can choose to filter properties by location.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or select an existing property panel to make it active. From here:
- In the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the feed toggle is set to Dynamic, to automate populating the panel.
- Select Define Properties
- Within Define Properties, select the Advanced sub menu;
- Tick Restrict listings by to enable the options.
- Use the dropdown to select to restrict by:*
- or State
* The options available here will differ, based on your location (e.g: ANZ or US), and the options available from your feed.
- In the box beneath, start typing in your location. Select it from the list of available matches in the dropdown.
- You can only filter by one location type at a time, but you can select more than one option within any of the location types, e.g: Choose multiple postcodes.
- Select Update to save your changes.