Within any ActivePipe property panel you can choose to filter properties by location.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or click on an existing property panel to make it active. Then:
- In the panel options bar, click the Feed Toggle to automate the property feed;
|Feed Toggle Off||Feed Toggle On|
- Click the Define Properties button;
- Within the popup, click on the Advanced tab;
- Tick the Restrict listings by: box;
- Then select your location filter from the dropdown, either:
- Postcode/ZIP code;
- City (equating to suburb in ANZ);
- Or State (region).
- You can only filter by one location type at a time, but you can select more than one option within any of the location types, e.g: Choose multiple cities (suburbs).
- Click Update to save your changes.