A contact tag is a label attached to a contact, identifying that they fit a certain category, group, segment, bucket or funnel. The Contact Tags available in your ActivePipe account can originate by way of:
- Contact Integration
- Creation within ActivePipe (Custom)
- Shared Audiences
Managing your Contact Tags
The management of your Contact Tags has moved from within the Settings menu.
Tags are now located within the main menu, making them easier for you to access.
Within the Tags menu you can see at a glance all of the Contact Tags currently within your account, including their name, origin (Tag Type), the number of contacts with the tag, and when the tag was created. You can also manage your contact tags by:*
* Not all tag types can be deleted within ActivePipe. Learn more about this here.
Managing the tags that are allocated to your contacts
As well as managing the contact tags available in your account, you can also see and/or manage the tags allocated to your contacts. Learn more about this below:
- View all the contact tags allocated to an individual contact.
- Add a contact to a tag.*
- Remove a contact from a tag.*
- Add multiple contacts to a tag.*
- Remove multiple contacts from a tag.*
- Learn the difference between a contact tag and an Audience.
* Not all tag types can be managed within ActivePipe. Learn more about this here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.