A contact tag is a label within a contacts profile, identifying that they fit a certain category, group, bucket or funnel.
A tag in ActivePipe may be added:
- Automatically, as part of contact integration. Each integrated category creates a tag against the relevant contact in ActivePipe.
- Manually within a contacts profile.
- As part of the CSV upload process, when adding a Custom Field.
- As a result of a system identified, or survey response driven Intent (e.g: Investor)*
You can see a contacts tags by navigating to the Contacts menu, and then:
- Click on the Contact List tab.
- Search for a contact by clicking on the magnifying glass icon found top right of screen.
- Click on the relevant contact to go into their Contact Profile
- Scroll down on the Information tab to locate the Tags section (1)
- Here you will see all tags currently allocated to this contact.
Note - Intent tags are not shown here, but will be shown under the Intent section (2) for applicable users*
* Intent is not available to all ActivePipe users. If you wish to discuss adding this valuable functionality to your account, speak to your account manager or contact email@example.com