To streamline your email list and make it easier to navigate, you have the ability to archive single or multiple emails in your ActivePipe account, as long as they are not attached to an active campaign.*
Archive a single email
Starting in the Emails menu, within the Current tab:
- Select the more option adjacent to the email you would like to archive.
- From the options, choose Archive *
This will move the email to your Archived tab.
* If your email is attached to an active campaign (a campaign with the status of Running, Scheduled, or Processing), you will not see an archive option.
Restore an archived email
You can also restore an archived email at anytime.
Starting in the Emails menu, within the Archived tab:
- Select the more option adjacent to the email you would like to restore.
- Select Unarchive.
This will move the email back to your Current tab.
Archive emails in bulk
To archive multiple in-active* emails, start in the Emails menu within the Current tab:
- Use the tick boxes to select the emails you would like to archive in bulk.
- If you want to archive all of your displayed emails, tick the select all box (1).
- If your page is displaying less emails than you have in total, you can use the Display Per Page option (2) to show more emails to select, or click the Select all # communications link (3), which becomes available once you select any emails, to increase your bulk selection.
- Then choose the Bulk Actions: Archive option (4).
- On the confirmation prompt, confirm that you wish to archive the selected emails by selecting OK
Your selected emails will then be moved to your Archived email tab.*
* If any of your selected emails are attached to an active campaign (a campaign with the status of Running, Scheduled, or Processing), they will not be moved.
The total number of emails archived will be adjusted and shown on the success notification,
e.g: "0 communications archived."