Property Reports are valuable sources of information that can be used:
- To find the Most Engaged Contacts for a property - giving you a call list of prospective buyers to follow up with.
- To provide proof of industry and an insight into buyer interest for your vendors/sellers.
- As a listing aid in meetings with prospective vendors/sellers, where you can use property reports of similar, sold listings to show you have buyers on your database looking for a property just like theirs.
Access a property report
You can access a detailed property report for any property marketed through your ActivePipe emails.
To start, either click directly on one of the Popular Properties from your Dashboard, or search for one through your Properties menu.
Search for a property
Within the Properties menu, you can search for a property either by:
- Using quick search within the Overview tab;
- Within the Properties List tab use the Search bar to find a property, using Filters if required to differentiate it.
Once found, select a property to be taken to its Property Report.
The Information tab provides a high level overview of the property information at a glance - including address, price, status, and any upcoming events.
It also shows an overview of its marketing campaign to date on ActivePipe, including:
- Recipients - The total number of contacts the property has been sent to.
- Views - The total number of contacts who have seen the property.
- Clicks - The total number of contacts who have clicked on this particular property, sending them to its page on your website.
Most importantly, you'll see a list of your Most Engaged Contacts for this property, in descending order. Including a snapshot of names, contact details and the number of times they've clicked on the property, the data provided on the Information tab gives you all you need to follow up with your most interested contacts, with relevant property and contact details close at hand.
Select View Full List at the bottom of the page to see a complete list of contact engagement. This list can be downloaded for use in further targeting by selecting the Download option.
Select any of the contacts to see a full Contact Profile, and gain further insight into why they may be looking at this property (are they looking to buy, are they self evaluating - or both!).
The Contact Interactions tab is another way to see all contact engagement with the property, including how many times a contact has been sent the property in an email, how many times they've opened the email, and how many times they've clicked on the property link.
Select any of the contacts to drill down for more information.
The Interaction Map tab provides insight into where your contacts are engaging from - are they located right near the listing, and therefore most likely self appraising, or are they enquiring from further afar?
For more tips on how you can use ActivePipe's property reporting to your advantage, take a look at Craig's Property Reporting video tutorial.
At admin level, the property report will show all contact interaction, regardless of contact assignment. At agent level, the reporting will include only the agents assigned contacts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.