The easiest way to check if a contact received a particular email, is to check their Timeline.
A contacts timeline contains a visual record of all communications sent to and opened by the contact, as well as all clicks on properties from your ActivePipe emails.
To access a contacts timeline, start by navigating to the Contacts menu.
From here, either:
- On the Overview tab, select the quick search option, and start typing in the contacts name, email, or CRM ID. From the dropdown list of matches, select a contact.
- Select the Contact List tab.
- Within the Search bar, type in the contacts name, email, or CRM ID, then press Enter or Search.
- From the list of matches, select a contact.
- Once within the Contact Profile:
- Select the Timeline tab.
- Choose to filter by a date range, as well as by Sent, Opens or Clicks (1) to help locate what you're looking for.
- Check the timeline of events, displayed by most recent action descending (2), to see if the contact was sent the email, and if they opened or clicked on any links within.
Please sign in to leave a comment.