Contact profiles provide an invaluable source of information on each person in your database, ranging from high level contact data, to in depth engagement tracking.
You can access a contact's profile either by:
- Clicking on them from one of your contact lists (e.g: Highly interactive Contacts or Most Engaged Contacts);
- Or you can search for someone through your contacts menu.
Locate a contact
To find a particular contact, start by navigating to the Contacts menu, and then click on the Contact List tab.
From here, you can either:
- Search for a contacts name, email, or CRM ID using the magnifying glass
- Or use the filters to find a certain type of contact.
Once found, click on any contact to be taken into their Contact Profile.
Within the profile you can navigate between tabs to see the contact's:
and for some users:
* If your contacts are managed within ActivePipe, you can also edit a contact's profile