Contact profiles provide an invaluable source of information on each person in your database, ranging from high level contact details, to in-depth engagement tracking.
You can access a contact's profile either by:
- Clicking on them from one of your contact lists (e.g: Highly interactive Contacts or Most Engaged Contacts);
- Or you can search for someone through your Contacts menu.
Search for a contact
To find a particular contact, start by navigating to the Contacts menu.
From here, either:
- On the Overview tab, select the quick search option and start typing in the contacts name, email, or CRM ID. From the dropdown list of matches, select a contact.
- Select the Contact List tab.
- Within the Search bar, type in the contacts name, email, or CRM ID, then press Enter or Search.
- From the list of matches, select a contact.
Once within a contacts profile you can navigate between tabs to see the contact's:
and for some users:
* If your contacts are managed within ActivePipe, you can also edit a contact's profile