You can choose to update your social media links for all of your emails, or customise links within a particular email.
* If your profile is integrated (i.e.: ActivePipe syncs your agent or broker information from a third party - indicated by the below banner appearing in your Settings: Profile menu) and any of your social media links are left blank, the link will automatically update to show your office /org's link.
Update social media links for all your emails
To update the social media links for all of your emails, start by navigating to your Settings menu.
* If you are an Admin wanting to personalise social media links for a single User (rather than updating links for the whole office / group), log into the User account first before updating.
- Within your Profile sub menu, locate your Links section.
- Here you will see all of your supported social media platforms, e.g.: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, as well as video platforms, e.g.: YouTube and Vimeo.
- You may see links already saved here, which are likely to be the same as your office, e.g.: Your office Twitter account address. Type in your preferred URL in the box under any social media heading, ensuring that you type the complete URL, not just the username - e.g.: https://twitter.com/activepipe not @activepipe
- Once updated, select Save Changes
Update social media links in an individual email panel
To personalise a social media link within a particular email, start by navigating to your Emails menu, then select the email you would like to customise. Once within the email editor:
- Add or select a Social panel.
- From the panel editing toolbar, select Edit
- Select the Links sub menu.
- Within the Links section, click the Use my account settings toggle to move it to the OFF position, which will make the links below it editable.*
* When in the ON position, the social panel will use the links saved in your Settings: Profile menu, as detailed above.
- Type in new URL's under the headings for any of your social media links.
- Tick to select or deselect the social media links you would like to use in this panel.
- Select Continue to update the panel and return to the email template.
Remember that this change will only affect your links in this particular email panel.
If you need to update settings for all future emails, update in your Settings menu.
* If you add a social media panel and do not have any network links saved, the panel will be automatically hidden from your template.
Please sign in to leave a comment.