In the ActivePipe email editor, you have the option to change your image proportions, orientation, and/or cropping*.
- Starting in the email builder, click on your image panel to make it active.
- After selecting your image using the camera icon, click the edit image icon.
- Select your preferred image aspect ratio - either square, 4:3, 16:9, or freeform (which is the default).
- You can change the orientation of your image from landscape to portrait by clicking on the aspect ratio option twice.
- Click and drag a cropping box over your image in your selected ratio. Release the mouse when you are happy with the box size, and then click and drag inside the box to move it around if required.
- Once you are happy with your selection, click Save, and your image will update in your template.
* You can also make your image appear bigger or smaller within the email template
Please sign in to leave a comment.