Sharing ActivePipe emails to your social media accounts (and beyond) allows you to reach contacts outside of your current email database, or perhaps re-target contacts that you have already reached via email, prompting their engagement.
Once you have created your email, you can use the Social Media option to quickly and easily:
You can alternatively choose the Copy Link option to paste anywhere you like.
Some important points to note when sharing your email
It's important to note that when you share your email to social media or via a copied link:
- Whichever social media account you log into defines who you will post as/on behalf of, e.g: If you want to post on behalf of your brand or teammate, you will need to log into their social media account to do so.
- If you have any contact personalisation, e.g: Contact First Name Placeholders or property filters that are contact based, these will not display in your shared email (as there is no connection to a contact database).
- Some links will be inactive when shared:
- "Unsubscribe" - As these are unique to each subscribed contact in your database.
- "View in Browser" - As viewers will already be viewing as such.
- Any included Landing Pages will display, however these are also connected to your contact database, so any submissions from shared emails will not be captured (this does not include targeting new contacts by adding the Sign Up Page as a web address link).
We recommend you remove Landing Page links when sharing.*
- You can share the same email several times, e.g: your "Weekly Listings" email, as each time you save your email it creates a new, unique link, capturing your updated content and properties.
- You can use the See how this email will appear when shared link (1) to preview and confirm that you are happy with how your email will look.*
- Find out more about how images are selected and displayed when shared.
* You can duplicate your email, edit and save a copy for sharing; or edit and re-save your original email to suit socials if you prefer, remembering to change it back afterwards if you want to send it through your ActivePipe account later.
Please sign in to leave a comment.