Quick Send allows Users to quickly send an email directly from the email editor, rather than going through the campaigns menu. Here's how:
- Start by creating or editing your email and then click Save
- Once your email is saved, the Quick Send button will be enabled, showing you that it is now available to use.
- Click Quick Send
- The next steps are just like creating a basic campaign, firstly choose your Recipients - either All Contacts; or selected audiences, tags or contacts;
- Then choose your Date & Time - either schedule immediately, or for any date and time in the future. Users with the functionality enabled can also choose to recur the campaign.
- Finally click SEND to schedule, or immediately send your campaign.
From here you can continue to edit your email, see or send a preview, or move on to your new task, job done!
You can access reporting for a Quick Send campaign just like any other - it will be saved in your campaigns menu under the email name and (Quick Send).
* If you want to add triggers or conditions to your campaign, save your email and create your advanced campaign through the campaigns menu.