Within each property panel (i.e: A property grid, list, feature or table), a default list of property details are chosen to be displayed, e.g: A property image, address, amenities & price.
This information can easily be customised to suit you. Starting in the relevant email:
- Click on the property panel you want to modify to make it active.
- In the panel options above, click on the options icon
- Within the subsequent pop-up, click on the Property Details tab.
- Here you will see the display items currently selected.
- To remove items, click the next to them.
- To add items, click on the Select an item to add dropdown and select them from the options within, then click the + button.
- You can alter the order of your items by clicking the and arrows next to each selected item.
- Remember to click Save after making any changes.
Note: These changes will only affect this particular property panel, so if you have other property panels you would like to update to suit, repeat this process.